Any woman is beautiful and unique by nature – there is no doubt about it. And the little tricks of make-up can double emphasize the individuality and elegance of each of the fair sex.
will show you how to make up your eyes, depending on their natural form, so that all eyes will be focused only on you!
If the protein is visible under the iris of the pupil with the eyes fully open, this is a sure sign of the owner of the round shape of the eyes. When making such eyes, the main goal is to visually lengthen their incision. Here’s how to do this.
- Start by applying a foundation on the upper eyelid: it can be a regular loose powder or a natural shade of shadow.
- Next, visually lengthen the incision of your eyes by applying dark shadows on the outer part of the mobile eyelid.
- Place your eyes along the lash line, thus you will emphasize the rounded shape of your eyes. It is better to draw a line not from the inner corner, but from the middle of the moving eyelid to the outer corner of the eye, ending with its small arrow.
- You can also bring the upper eyelid from the inside along the entire length for a more intense color.
- For more volume, add mascara to the pencil line.
You have narrow, Asian eyes, if the upper eyelid is thick, almost completely resting on the eyelashes, and its moving part is closed and creates a feeling of slight swelling. With make-up, your goal is to make your eyes deeper, while emphasizing their exotic shape and natural beauty.
- Apply foundation to upper eyelid. It can be a usual friable powder or a natural shade of shadows.
- With this cut, the eyes draw arrows at some distance from the lash line and shade them carefully.
- The upper contour is drawn completely, and the lower contour is exclusively an external corner (affects no more than 1/3 of the lower eyelid).
- It is very important not to forget to circle the inner line of the upper eyelid.
- From the bottom and top, add a layer of voluminous, but not lengthening mascara – so the eyes will only look narrower.
- On the entire upper eyelid, you can put a shade of light beige. Well, if they are with mother of pearl – so the eyelid will become lighter.
The incision of the eyelids in the shape of an almond: elongated, rounded at the nose, sharp at the temples, like a nut’s tail. This type of eye is the easiest to paint, as almost any makeup will do. For evening make-up, we recommend deep dark colors, such as rich “smoky eyes”, for daytime – light shades.
- Apply foundation to the upper eyelid, you can use the usual loose powder or natural shade of shadows.
- Apply a beige tone on the mobile and fixed eyelid to the growth line of the eyebrows.
- Apply medium-tone shades (ocher, gold, terracotta) to the mobile eyelid.
- Highlight the crease of the upper eyelid with a rich dark line. Carefully blend it.
- Draw an arrow just above the outer corner of the eye.
- For greater expressiveness, use rich mascara. Focus on the outer cilia: this will once again emphasize the almond shape of your eyes.
Eyes with lowered corners
If the outer corners of the eyes are slightly lowered, then sometimes the face may have a sad or tired expression. Your task is to make the look more lively and fun. To do this, just raise the upper shadow a little and draw the arrows correctly: